An interesting aspect has been the number of people who have read one in particular "The Personal Development Planning Cycle" which currently stands at 600+ reads via the Journal of Visual Communcaiton website and 2700+ reads via ResearchGate.
Further aims for this site are to:
- Enable access for a wider audience beyond medical illustrators
- Provide access to greater range of resources for my readers by linking to and suggesting other papers and websites to read to support their learning.
- Include online access to resources for supporting PDP and CPD other than the formal published learning activities i.e. videos, books and surveys.
- Early access via a blog to developing ideas and activities prior to publication.
- A means for readers to feedback and suggest learning activities for development.
- How to develop learning activities for those who support learners whether in formal or informal settings.